0800 625346 info@makeinsure.co.nz

This information will help you to choose a financial adviser that best suits your needs. It will also provide some useful information about the financial adviser that you choose.

What sort of adviser am I?

I am a registered, but not authorised, financial adviser. I can give you advice about the risk insurance products listed below.

Risk products
– Life cover
– Accidental death cover
– Disability income protection
– Trauma
– Living insurance
– Business overheads cover
– Mortgage protection insurance
– Key Person Protection
– Medical insurance

What should you do if something goes wrong?
If you have a problem, concern, or complaint about any part of my service, please tell me so that I can try to fix the problem. If we cannot agree on how to fix the issue you can contact the Insurance & Financial Services Ombudsman Scheme.

This service will cost you nothing, and will help us resolve any disagreements. You can contact the Insurance & Financial Services Ombudsman Scheme at:
Address: PO Box 10-845
Wellington 6143
New Zealand
Telephone number: 0800 888 202
Email address: info@ifso.nz

How am I regulated by the Government?
You can check that I am a registered financial adviser at http://www.fspr.govt.nz. The Financial Markets Authority regulates financial advisers. Contact the Financial Markets Authority for more information, including financial tips and warnings. You can report information or complain about my conduct to the Financial Markets Authority, but in the event of a disagreement, you may choose to first use the dispute resolution procedures described above (under What should you do if something goes wrong?).

Our Partners